Got my first major project assigned, and guess what it was not in London, but far in East Anglia. It was Norwich, yeah, Naarwiiiich. The only good thing about the whole thing was that I did not have to reach there early. We had to reach Norwich at about 3.00 in the afternoon.
So woke up a bit late and got ready to travel. I had already done most of the packing. I had also done a bit of shopping in anticipation of the project. I had got myself a pair of Nike trainers, 2 formal shirts and some swimwear. So there it was, I was ready to go. I fed the address into the Tom Tom and set off. I was off, but then I realised that I had left my luggage behind. Doh !!!
Came back to fetch my luggage, bid Guddu goodbye and was off finally. The drive was a good one. I did not get much traffic. It took me about 50 mins to reach M11 from Wimbledon. After that the ride was a really smooth one. I then cut onto A11, this was the potential delay causing route. Since there were only 2 lanes on these roads, they were a threat. But luckily I got smooth flowing traffic. I was enjoying my ride. I was not planning to take any breaks. But then I saw a really picturesque view of a column. I pulled over. It was called Nelson column. I took a snap, paused for a while to soak the enchanting view, then moved on.
I reached the Marriott at about 3 PM. Not bad at all. Nicec travel time. I checked in. I was the first to check in. Got room 123.
So woke up a bit late and got ready to travel. I had already done most of the packing. I had also done a bit of shopping in anticipation of the project. I had got myself a pair of Nike trainers, 2 formal shirts and some swimwear. So there it was, I was ready to go. I fed the address into the Tom Tom and set off. I was off, but then I realised that I had left my luggage behind. Doh !!!
Came back to fetch my luggage, bid Guddu goodbye and was off finally. The drive was a good one. I did not get much traffic. It took me about 50 mins to reach M11 from Wimbledon. After that the ride was a really smooth one. I then cut onto A11, this was the potential delay causing route. Since there were only 2 lanes on these roads, they were a threat. But luckily I got smooth flowing traffic. I was enjoying my ride. I was not planning to take any breaks. But then I saw a really picturesque view of a column. I pulled over. It was called Nelson column. I took a snap, paused for a while to soak the enchanting view, then moved on.
I reached the Marriott at about 3 PM. Not bad at all. Nicec travel time. I checked in. I was the first to check in. Got room 123.
No comments:
Post a Comment