Friday, 20 February 2009
Easy Money - Nothing Like It
Now that's very inviting is it not. Who in this world does not want to make some easy money? So was I !!! Surprise Surprise. So what did I do? I type 'make money online' into Google.
And Hurray ... I get a screen full of options. Man this is wonderful. I looked at all the links and most of the links were boogie traps. All they want is your bank account details. Parasites they are I tell you. They show glimmering ads to say that you can try everything for free and then they will start charging you with an excruciating rate.
I have received enough spam emails to know that these schemes are all traps to rob my bank account. But I did not give up. I kept looking for more links. And finally I saw an ad which was posted by someone who claimed to be a mathematician. I read through his article. He devised a method to win money from the casinos, by applying the probability theory. I quite liked it. Because his logic made sense.
So I registered with Ladbrokes and put his formula into action. It worked great. I made about £50 in the first day. I was walking in the clouds. I started making my calculations. If I make say 30 quids a day and play for 15mins everyday, I will be making 900 quids. Wow that was cool.
So I log on to their website the next day and start playing. I keep winning again.But not for long. I had hardly played for 10 mins when I started losing. No matter where I put I coins I just kept losing. Damn. Whats happening? Well sadly I lost all the money that I had made yesterday. It was my dream shattered. My extra £900 disappeared into thin air.
Well, I learned my lesson. There is no such thing as easy money. Going back to work now. Atleast that will assure me money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Search
No comments:
Post a Comment