Friday, 6 February 2009

Car Service In London



Its been about a year now since I bought my car. So guess what ?? Its time to get it serviced. Its just another added expenditure on top of all the fuel that the car drinks. Although I have to say that my car is pretty economical.

They say that a service would cost me about 200 quids. Now thats expensive. But I dont really have a choice. I will be driving it to the nearest garage and asking for a quote. Yesterday as I was driving by I saw an advertisement saying that M.O.T plus a servicing for 99 quids. Now thats what I call a deal. Might just pop in there and see whats the catch. Yeah its just too good to be true.

I also have to get my car washed. After all I drive it to work, so it must look good. I will finish the rest of the post when I am done with the servicing of the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search